www.itinerem.com is owned by the ASOCIACIÓN CULTURAL PATRIMONIO
HISTÓRICO DEL MEDITERRÁNEO, hereinafter ITINEREM and complies with the requirements of Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Information Technology Services and Electronic Commerce, Royal Decree 13/2012 of March 30, and the user information requirements of Law 15/1999 of December 13 on Personal Data Protection.
In accordance with current data protection regulations and information technology services and electronic commerce, users accept that personal data provided on the website or any other information provided to ITINEREM while using its services will be stored in files owned by ITINEREM so that the requested services can be provided, to correctly identify users who request personalised website services, for basic administration duties and to inform users by email or other means about news, products and services related to ITINEREM. Users give their express consent for receiving marketing messages by email or other means.
ITINEREM is committed to compliance with obligations regarding personal data confidentiality and employs the technical, organisational and security measures required to prevent their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access in accordance with Law 15/1999 of December 13 on Personal Data Protection and any other applicable legislation.
Fields containing an asterisk (*) or marked as obligatory are the minimum data required to deliver the services requested. Without this information, it is impossible to deliver the services requested. Other fields are optional.
Users are responsible for the accuracy of the data provided. ITINEREM reserves the right to refuse to deliver services to any user who has provided false information, without prejudice to any other actions that may proceed by Law. At any time, users may exercise their right to access, correct, cancel and oppose their data by writing to ITINEREM indicating the right they wish to exercise and proving official proof of their identity.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to your
- device when you visit a website. Their main purpose is to recognise users every time
they visit www.itinerem.com and also allow us to improve the quality and usability of our
Cookies are essential for making the Internet work. They cannot damage your device
and if they are activated in your browser settings, they help us identify and resolve any
errors that may occur in the operation of www.itinerem.com.
Types of cookies
There are a few different types of cookies. All of them work in the same way, but they have some minor differences:
- Session cookies: Session cookies are only active during your visit and are deleted as soon as you close your website browser. They are mainly for identifying the type of device you are using and supporting website security or its basic functionality. They do not contain any personal information that allows us to identify a person.
- Persistent or permanent cookies: These are stored on the hard drive of your device and our website reads them every time you visit www.itinerem.com. They have an expiration date on which the cookie stops working. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences on the website, analysing visits to better understand how users get to our website and improve our services
- Functionality cookies: These allow www.itinerem.com to remember decisions made by nusers such as their log-in or ID details. The information these cookies collect is anonymous (i.e. it does not contain your name, address, or other information).
- Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies are installed by a website which is not the one you are visiting. For example, these are used by social networks (such as Facebook) or external content applications (such as Google Maps). Some advertising companies also use this type of cookie to track your visits to every website where they place advertisements.
- Analytical cookies: These are cookies used for periodic maintenance and guaranteeing
optimum website operations and services by collecting data on activity.
Users of www.itinerem.com expressly accept that we may use these types of cookies on their devices. If you disable cookies, your experience o www.itinerem.com may not be as good as it could be and some of the functionality may not work properly.
Google Analytics cookies
The website uses Google Analytics provided by Google, Inc. of 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (Google).
If you wish, you may block data processing or information by blocking cookies in your browser settings. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. By using this site you consent to the processing of your data by Google in the manner and for the purposes described above.
Name of cookies:
These Google Analytics cookies generate an anonymous user ID to count how many times a user visits www.itinerem.com. It also records when was the first and last time you visited the website. It also calculates when a session has ended, user origin and keywords used.
Google AdWords cookies
The site uses the Google AdWords service provided by Google, Inc. of 1600
Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States
Google AdWords uses different types of cookies for website operations and advertising on the Google search engine. Cookies allow the personalisation of ads and improve the relevance of search results. Google AdWords cookies can be advertising or session state cookies.
Examples of advertising cookies:
Websites often collect information about how users interact with the website. Google uses the so-called "session state cookies" to improve its services and users’ browsing experience. Examples of session state cookies: “Recently_watched_video_id_list”.
User settings to block cookies
You can block cookies using the browsers’ setting tools or set up your browser to notify you whenever a server wants to save a cookie:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, use the menu option Tools> Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. To learn more, visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
- If you use Firefox, use the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies. To learn more, visit https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- If you use Chrome, use Options > Advanced options > Privacy. To learn more, visit http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.pyhl=en&answer=95647
- If you use Opera, use the Security and Privacy option to change the browser settings. To learn more, visit